Energility believes every business deserves access to an energy manager. Nonprofit organizations, small businesses, and commercial enterprises benefit from our proven energy intelligence. The cornerstones of our mission:
- transfer our operations knowledge to owners of buildings,
- create action plans to improve equipment and operations,
- establish results which lower environmental disruption, and
- support local economies by collaborating with resources in the community.
We have built 180+ detailed Energy Plans (ASHRAE Level II energy audits) in 9M square feet of commercial and industrial buildings and analyzed over $10.6M in energy costs. Our clients have acted on the Energy Plans, investing over $12.3M in 150+ projects resulting in annual savings of $1.8M and reducing carbon emissions by over 8,000 metric tons.
- Our Focus includes buildings used for non-profit organizations, offices, education, houses of worship, government, industrial, and multi-family housing.
- Client Actions have resulted in 150+ complete projects including 15 comprehensive projects financed using C-PACE or Ohio Energy Loan Fund.
- Energy Services are portfolio or building benchmarking, energy auditing, design performance specifications, project management, measurement and verification, and procurement.